Evangelicals for Life are a body of evangelical Christians dedicated to the protection of human life from the moment of conception. The president is Rev. Dr Peter Barnes.
Evangelicals for Life
Account Number: 38-4709
Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, inerrant, and authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, the creator of all and the judge of all, who is eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the full deity and the full humanity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and substitutionary atoning death on the cross, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of people who were lost and dead in trespasses and sins, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. We believe in the continuing ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to grow in godliness.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost – those who are saved to the resurrection of life and those who are lost to the resurrection of judgment.
7. We believe in the universal Church which consists of all who confess with their mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in their heart that God raised Him from the dead.
8. We believe in the spiritual unity of all true believers in Christ Jesus.